Thursday, May 17, 2012

10,000 Words!

I did it! 10,000 words

How? Inspiration from fellow writers. I made it to my first SCWBI meeting. I met a wonderful person that inspired me and we have a lot in common. We talk every once in a while and let each other know how we are doing. She is at 13,000 words and keeps inspiring me. I hope that you will take from this that it is good to talk  with other writers. It is hard to go out and talk to others when you are not sure what you are doing is good. Every meeting I have been to has been encouraging.
I plan on trying a South West writers meeting soon. I heard wonderful things about it.
I will attend the critique group this Saturday at the Library in Albuquerque.

Write. Don't stop. Don't get carried away with editing. Write!

No comments:

Post a Comment