Saturday, October 13, 2012

Post #69

One of my least favorite things to do is come up with a title for a post, or chapter etc. I like the old way ei. chapter 15, chapter 16 etc. So, should I list my post as Post 1, Post 2 etc. Nah....

I am submitting my YA short stories today. I tried my hand at a humorous story and a serious one. It was good practice and I hope something will come of  the work I put into it. Any, Any sort of...this is good. Recognition, reassurance.
As an early writer one is very unsure about their writing ability and it is a scary thing to put it out into the world to criticize. I have had every article rejected. Every children's book rejected. Lately... I have had one story in the top twenty which made me feel great!
So here goes another two stories to the real world....be nice...be truthful....but most of all....make me a better writer.


No comments:

Post a Comment