Friday, February 22, 2013

Finished the Book!

I have been a little busy lately. I printed my book and sent it to a few recipients (mom, son, and nephew). I hope to hear back. Moms are so great. They are the best self esteem boosters and encourage you to do anything, even if it was to join a convent. (not quite.) I love the feed back she gives me and it is that last boost one needs to get the job done.

I look forward to sending it out to agents. It is scary and I still wish I had more on my resume. Building a Resume before writing would have been good advice, but I just didn't know about it until I was almost done and I couldn't stop writing!

I will still work on articles for magazines. One will be about my niece and her blind best friend. They are paired up in school and she helps him. They are in second grade, a really cute pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment